SLOW DOWN NOW
Slow down kind of mitigates the notion of immediate if you define immediate as hurry up! But if you think a little longer, you may like me, appreciate the intersection of the words. Slow down is self-evident, now is immediate.
SLOWING DOWN NOW allows you to:
- Consider your fulfillment before you make a choice.
- Recognize that it’s not too late to start now.
- Speak words that move you and others forward.
- Let words remain unspoken that don’t.
- Consider what’s possible instead of what’s wrong.
- Fix what’s wrong or move on.