You are free to act.
You are free to be … free.
What an exhilarating idea. What will you use your freedom for?
Here are the 10 ways I’ll use my freedom to think, act, and be.
I am free to:
- Throw away my expectations, and replace them with living in the moment with peace of mind.
- Finish what I start.
- Stop starting what I won’t finish.
- Say no, not because I don’t have the time, but because I don’t want to spend the time.
- Say yes to taking long walks, running, hiking, and being with family and friends.
- Work from the joy of being productive, building teams, and achieving goals.
- Solve problems because they need to be solved, and I can do it.
- Think in new ways, when the old ways are fast becoming obsolete or no longer work.
- Consider what’s possible in the moment of choice before making a decision.
- Love and teach love through listening longer, telling the truth sooner, and being present instead of preoccupied.
Take a moment today and declare your independence day.
Make your own list. It might be shorter or longer. Start your list by writing, “I am FREE to:” and write down whatever comes to mind. Start your list this morning, and keep adding to it as you go through the day.
It will expand your heart with a spaciousness that allows more to be seen and felt.
I received a card on July 4th from my friend Chrissie. The card quoted Voltaire who said, “You are free at the moment you wish to be.”
Let me know what you are free to think, do, and be.
My love goes with you as you work with this Uplifting Moment